After being told for years that Social Security is “going broke,” baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, Bautis Financial is offering this workshop which will cover the following:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits — and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Thursday, January 10th @ 6:30 PM
Registration is required as space is limited.
East Rutherford patrons will be given priority.